getting pregnant, loosing pregnancy weight pregnant , mp4 players Eric-review: My nephew

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My nephew

I have a nephew that would misbehave very bad for a long time. He would talk back, break stuff.We would take him to the park to see if he would burn some of that energy so he would mellow down. My wife and I would discipline him but nothing worked, we couldn't controlled him because we did not have any experience in parenting we never had to take care of any kids for a long period of time. We started searching on the internet if there was anything we could do,some tips to help us and we came across this book that helped us so much! We read it together and it gave us tips on how to talk to our nephew , teach him how to listen and behave.

This book has done wonders my nephew doesn't give us any headaches anymore he listens, talks correctly , and is friendly with other kids at the park. In the future when we have kids my wife and I know that we will be prepared to teach our kids because of this book

happy child guide how to get any child to stop misbehaving and listen

No comments:

Post a Comment